Sunday 2 December 2012

My Favourite ♥

Just a simple post for today :)

My favourite makeup products that i used almost everyday or during the day when i get lazy to prepared myself.



^ What i used above here ^

  • MAC Studio Fix foundation in NC42
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 in NW35
  • MAC Nude Matte Lipstick in Honey Love
  • MAYBELLINE The Hyper Curl Volume Express Waterproof
  • Color Combos Eyebrow Pencil in 01 Dark Brown
  • Rhomlon Liquid Eyeliner
  • L'OREAL True Match Blush in True Rose

And not to forget, 
My favourite perfume that i have to use it before heading out! IT'S A MUST!


MOSCHINO Funny 

Strong fresh fruity scent.
That's what i can tell. I'm not good in describing how the scent is like.


And that's all for today post. Stay tune for the next post! 
Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment