Friday 30 November 2012

New makeup stuffs of the month.

Hello readers!

I'm back with another post. Gonna share with you guys about my new makeup products. 

Last few weeks back, went to SaSa at Jurong Point with mummy. Supposed to buy ONLY 1 stuff. But then, i couldn't get myself in control. End up buying not only 1 but 2 stuffs. *guilty* 
Honestly, i been eyeing for this brand for so long like since last year if i'm not wrong. This brand kinda cost a bom to me but i'm not sure if it does cost a bom to you or not :D But, not to forget, Thanks to my mummy! She knows that i'm crazy over makeup stuff and she bought it for me those makeup stuffs. HEHE. And also, SaSa having a discount too in certain stuffs only. First product 20% discount. Purchase another 2nd product from that brand, will get 30% discount. Bought this Bronzer & Eyeshadow palette from the brand that i eyeing for so long. I can't remember the total price. I lost the receipt in my room :P 

The brand that i'm mention above here is .......... ' the Balm '. 





Nude'tude Eyeshadow Palette 
( came with the shadow/liner brush too)
Before Discount - $59.90 


bahama mama


Before Discount - $29.90

The purpose i want bronzer because, i wanted to use it when i'm going out anywhere. To shape my face. To do this and to do that. Who doesn't want to look pretty right? And also, i never own a bronzer before. *shy* 

I can go crazy with the eyeshadows colours!! There's shimmer & matte colours too. But i prefer using the matte colours more than the shimmer colours. One thing that surprised me when the sales girl told me that the eyeshadow can be use as eyeliner too. But we need to wet the brush first and dap it the colours that we want to use as eyeliner to your eyes. 

There's 12 colours altogether. But, i keep using only 2 colours only since last week :P Just love the colours shows to my eyes. Hehe. I've been using the Stubborn & Sexy colours to create my own version smokey eye makeup :D

So ya, that's all for today post. Thank you for having your time reading it. 
Stay tune for my next post! Goodnight readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment