Saturday 30 November 2013

Sephora Haul


Its been awhile since I last doing haul post. So, here I am back with another haul from Sephora. I'm so excited to share it here on my blog.

So ya, let me begin now :)

 Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder.
 
Sephora compact foundation
 
 Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup
I'm so happy finally I own this Estee Lauder Double Wear!
 
CLINIQUE blusher in 113 Charming Rose
 
 CLINIQUE Chubby Stick in 06 Roomiest Rose
 
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Concealer
 
 NYX Eyeliner in Jet Black
 
 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
 
 
FRONTCOVER
Honestly, this eyeshadow palettes quite big. Around the size of the magazine. Those colours really gorgeous!
 
 Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
 
Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack
 
This is the samples that I received from Sephora.
So nice of them for giving me free samples for me to try.
__
 
That's all for the pictures of my haul from Sephora.
Finally, I can put a tick to my wish list. Yay!
 
So that's all for my post today. Stay tune for my next update!
Have a good day everyone!
 
 
♥ Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter 

17 comments:

  1. Unas compras geniales :)
    PD: te agradecería el votito si te gusta mi vídeo aquí : https://premium.easypromosapp.com/voteme/19903/616387786?ref=ext

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo you picked up so many goodies :)
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan :)
      Hehe! Yeah! I picked up soooo many goodies! :D

      Delete
  3. Let me know how you like that boscia cleansing oil! That looks like it would be a good fit for me :) I wish Sephora carried Nyx in the Us! Enjoy all your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cali! ^^
      Yeah sure I'll update you about the boscia cleansing oil. But but, I think I've update you before. If you still remember. LOL. Seriously there's no NYX in the US? I thought they have it.

      Delete
  4. I'm envious of that Frontcover palette. It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there :)
      Yes yes! Its really amazing palette! A lot of pretty colors!

      Delete
  5. Wonderful haul honey! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you got a lot of stuff! I really want that clinique chubby pencil too!

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela! :)

      You should try it! Its really moisturize your lip and there's a lot of different kind of colors that you can choose!

      Delete
  7. Cool stuff!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great haul! i love the UD concealer and LM powder! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sindy! :)

      Thank you! Yeah! I enjoy using it too!

      Delete