Tuesday 20 November 2012

1st post with Fish Oil.

Let me feed with some post for my new blog here ^^.

Last Friday, having a lovable day out with my Love. Been wanted to go to City Link. It's been so long since i last step to that place, City Link. So, my love bring me there. We went to Marina Square first and walk to City Link. 

While we walking, we enter this shop name, HOLLAND & BARRETT. Welcome by the sales-assistant lady. My love really busy looking at the supplement and ya, he didn't concentrate much on what i'm talking actually and i've to keep repeating myself. -.- At the section of Omega Fish Oil. The sales-assistant approached us. She explain the info about the Omega Fish Oil thingy. Plus, there's a promotion! 2 bottles for the price of 1. So, love bought the Omega 3 Fish Oil supplement. 1 for me & 1 for him :) Actually, I didn't pay much attention when the sale-assistant explain about the supplement. Cause, i'm busy looking at others vitamins section. As i know, my love will explain to me again about the fish oil thingy. Hehe! :D 

So here it is the picture of the supplement bottle. Manage to take only my bottle. Another bottle is with my love. Can't remember to take both picture of the bottle.

omega fish oil

Let me share with you guys about it. 

MAINTAINS NORMAL CARDIAC FUNCTION, BRAIN FUNCTION AND VISION.

No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners. No Preservatives. No Starch. No Milk. No Lactose. No Gluten. No Wheat. No Yeast. No Porcine. 

Can be taken 2 or 3 softgel capsules daily, preferably with meals. 

Nutritional Information

Three softgel capsule contains:

Fish Oil      3,600mg
typically providing: 
EPA ( Eicosapentaenoic Acid )     729mg
DHA ( Docosahexaenoic Acid )     288mg
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids     1,080mg

Ingredients: Fish Oil, Capsule Shell ( Gelatine, Glycerine ), 
Vitamin E ( as Mixed Tocopherols ).

Allergy Advice: Contains ( or contains an ingredient/s derived from )
fish, nuts, soya and sulphites.


That's all i can share with you guys :) If you are looking for healthy/food supplement, what you waiting for, grab yours now! They are still having promotion! 

You can visit their website too. 
http://www.hollandandbarrett.com.sg/



Shall end my post for now. Have a Goodnight readers! ^^. Stay tune for my next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment