Hello everyone :) Today I will be sharing with you some beauty tips which I found from twitter, beauty apps and magazines. Just a few tips to share with you guys and to remind for myself too. :D
Let me begin now :)
1. Clay masks or mud masks reduce oily skin and help draw out impurities.
2. Sugar is a wondering natural exfoliant that remove dead skin and cellular build-up, allowing fresh and rejuvenated skin to surface.
3. Put vinegar or lemon juice on pimples. Vinegar & lemon juice contain acids that can help flush out pores.
4. Exfoliate skin stimulates collagen and elastin production. Which means less wrinkles in the future.
5. Always wash your face and body after you shampoo and condition your hair because when it runs down you face/body it could break you out.
6. For smooth, soft lps, take a clean damp wash cloth and gently rub your lips for 60 seconds before applying lipstick.
7. Not sure where to apply bronzer? Do the 'fish face' and apply right below the cheekbone and BLEND!
8. Did you know? Strawberries have salicylic acid in them which helps acne clear up.
9. Rubbing lemon is a natural way to lighten up the dark spots in the underarm, elbows and knees.
10. For shiny and healthy hair, mash up an avocado, mix it with a table spoon of olive oil and rub it through your hair. Wash it after 15 minutes.
11. Leaving on makeup longer than necessary can clog pores, cause breakouts and age skin. Be sure to remove it thoroughly at night time.
12. Massage a few drops of coconut oil around the eyes to get rid off the dark circles.
That's all for my short post for today.
Stay tune for my next update :)
Not to forget, I wanna wish Selamat Hari Raya to all the muslim who celebrate Hari Raya!
Have a good day everyone!
If you have any beauty tips to share, just comment me or mention me on twitter :)