Tuesday 30 July 2013

The Beauty Blogger Tag

Hello everyone :) First of all, I would like to apologies for not blogging that much. I have my reason which I'm not going to mention it here. Hope you guys understand it. And of cause I do miss my blogging friends :)

Anyway, I would like to thanks Desi from Doll Face Beauty for tagging me this Beauty Blogger Tag. I enjoy answering each of the questions. And if you guys haven't view her blog, you should check it out!

Let me start it now..

Rules:
 
This tag was created by The Beau Bow!

 
Questions
 

1. Name a beauty routine you rarely do.
- Drying my hair. I let my hair dry by itself. And, I don't use hair dryer.  

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
- Yes! Its like a must for me to wash my makeup brushes.
 
3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
-  Depends. But, I don't really always use nail polish. If I'm using nail polish and if 2 or 3 of my nail polish already chipped, I will remove it. Bothering much to see chipped nail polish. :D

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. - top coat, foundation, etc.)?
- 2 or 3 months. Depends.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
- Didn't completely remove my mascara. HAHA. But, that's only happen if I get home really late and so tired. There goes a little laziness to remove my mascara. *guilty mode*

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time.
- Arrange, folding, hanging all the stuffs in my wardrobe. There's a lot but I can think only this for now :P
 
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
- Depends. But usually, I spend 1 hour or less before the time to going out somewhere.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
- Can I say yes & no? LOL.

9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collections?
- I keep all of my makeup stuffs in my makeup storage box/drawer.
 
10. What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post?
- Month? Haha. But, there's a reason why I'm away for a month or so.

I can't think of anyone blogs to tag this. There's alot in my mind.
But, I tag everyone to do this.
If you do this beauty tag, let me know on twitter or comment down below :)
Till here then. Stay tune for my next update.
Goodnight!

1 comment: