Monday 4 March 2013

14 Beauty Questions

Hello readers! I'm bored. So, i do some search on google.com for 14 beauty question that i could share it on my blog. And ya, below here is the question followed with my answer. 

QUESTIONS:

  • 1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
❤ - I rather lose my lipglosses. 
  • 2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
❤ - Of cause never be able to cut it again. 
  • 3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
❤ - Coral cheek.
  • 4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
❤ - This is so difficult for me to say it out. Hehe. Because, i love to buy both. But, i guess i would just buy makeup. Okay okay. Maybe.. 60% on makeup 40% on clothes. LOL.
  • 5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
❤ - Lipstick as eyeliner.
  • 6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
❤ - Sephora. Because, Sephora have alot of different brand of makeup stuffs.
  • 7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
❤ - One lip color.
  • 8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
❤ - There's no season here in Singapore. So, i don't think i should answer for that. 
  • 9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
❤ - Dark nails.
  • 10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
❤ - Ohmy~ Another tricky question. Hmm. Maybe, give up on favorite eye product.
  • 11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
❤ - Can i say both? But, i rather be in messy bun.
  • 12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
❤ - I rather never be able to paint my nails again.
  • 13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
❤ - Another tricky question again. I don't know how to answer it. To me, both gonna be look like so unglam.
  • 14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
❤ - Obviously, without nail polish.


So, that's all for the Beauty Question. 


I tag everyone of you to do it! Have a good day! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yay! Update me when you already doing the tag. So I can go read them too :)

      Delete