Friday 28 February 2014

10 Things I Wanna Do.

 
Inspired by Tanya Burr blog post which I came across at Bloglovin under the Beauty Category . So why not I give it a try on doing such post :) Lets jump in to my little life!
 
1. Travel to the country that I want to go.
 
2. Put in more confidence in myself. This is the part which I'm trying my best to put on more confidence. Its a must for me now!
 
3. Pampering myself with a full body massage. Need it so badly!
 
4. Ignore those people who judge or look me down. I am beautiful in my own way :) I don't need those peoples who criticized me.
 
5.  Help more to those needy peoples or donate them money. Honestly, sometimes I can easily burst my tears whenever I see those handicapped peoples :\ It so sad seeing them sleep at the park, at the road side and many more.
 
6. Clean my room at least twice a week? LOLOL.
 
7. Clear those old stuffs in my wardrobe. Clearing the old ones means I'll have more space for new clothes. Hehe.
 
8. Don't buy things that I won't used.
 
9. Don't skip meal. Eat a lot and stay healthy!
 
10. Learn to make lasagna, shepherd pie and much more!
 
__
 
What's your 10 Things That You Wanna Do?
 
That's the end of my short post for today. Stay tune for my next update!
Have a good day everyone! :)

 
♥ Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I can think of 10 things that i want to do but i won't bore you with all the details one thing i defiently one to do is to go in door sky diving, and horse riding this year!

    Jess x
    New post up at www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete