Sunday 2 August 2015

Little Haul From Sephora Bangkok, Thailand



Hi everyone! Hi! :) First of all,  I would like to apologized for the lack of updating my blog. Like seriously I miss blogging. Ok ok. Not gonna drag myself telling you from A to Z story here. Haha.

I am back with a new update. Might be a short post but hey, at least there's something for me to share it here right? *giggled*
Just want to share with you beautiful peoples of what I've purchased during my vacation at Bangkok, Thailand. Yes. I went to Bangkok, Thailand a couples months ago.

A few of the stuffs that I've purchased when I went to Sephora at Siam Paragon in Bangkok. I've been served by TikTik if I'm not wrong that's her name. Thailand lady. She so pretty. I wish I could rewind back and should have taken a photo with her.

And these are the items that I only picked. Just this 3 babies. I had no idea what to get actually. So I decided to picked the Benefit Porefessional, Nars blushers and Dior mascara.

 Benefit Porefessional

Diorshow Waterproof mascara 
090 in BLACK

And lastly, NARS blusher in Amour 

The NARS blusher too pretty right? I shall get more blusher or lipstick from NARS someday. I've read many good reviews about it. Any recommended makeups that I should try? Feel free to share those makeup names with me. I am more than happy to take a look at Sephora or any beauty counter.

Well guys, that's all for my post for today :) Will be back again with new post soon! If you have any blog posts idea, feel free to update me here. That's all for now. Have a good day everyone! 


♥ Don't Forget to follow me on InstagramBloglovinTwitter


No comments:

Post a Comment