Singapore weather always so hot. I just can't stop complaining with the weather. Some days it's so hot and some days it will just rain and of cause, nice weather to have a sleep during rainy day.
Okay okay. Let's begin now..
1. When you are spending a long day out in the hot sun, keep your foundation coverage light. In fact, if you can get away with it, just use tinted face moisturizer, concealer and some loose powder on your face.
2. Avoid using too heavy makeup as it will literally melt on your face in the heat and leave you looking wilted.
3. Remember to blot your face frequently to avoid looking shiny.
4. Use a facial spray to cool off and refresh yourself in the heat. You will feel instantly rejuvenated.
5. Keep eye makeup simple : just use waterproof mascara. Try to avoid using eyeliner or eye shadow as the heat and humidity will cause it to smudge and crease on your eyelids. (optional)
6. Sunblock is essential to feeling fresh as looking like a lobster after a day in the sun is not cool and will leave you feeling irritable and in pain.
7. Wear a cap or use an umbrella too if the sun rays get too strong. Choose caps or umbrellas with fun colors to avoid feeling too 'aunty'.
8. Use a lip balm to avoid having dry and burnt lips.
9. Lastly, remember to drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated. Nothing halts a fun day faster than someone collapsing with the heat exhaustion due to lack of water.
That's all for my today short post. Stay tune for my next update :)