Tuesday, 19 March 2013

50 Questions Tag


Hello! I'm here with another new post. Guess what? I've been tag by Samantha-Ashley to do 50 Questions Tag. Seriously I'm so excited to do this tag. And also it's my first time doing a very long tag. LOL.

So ya, let me begin now :)  Ready? Set? Goo~

1.Where were you 3 hours ago?

❤  In my room preparing myself.

2.Who are you in love with?

❤ Him. The only lovely man that I called my love of my life.

3.Have you ever eaten a crayon?

❤ Eew. No.

4.Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

❤ My comb :D

5.When is the last time you went to the mall?

❤ Last Sunday.

6.Are you wearing socks right now?

❤ Nope.

7.Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?

❤ I'm not pretty sure about this. Maybe yes and maybe no.

8.When was the last time you drove out of town?

❤ I'm not sure when was the last time.

9.Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?

❤ Nope.

10.Are you hot?

❤ Yes. Due to the hot weather :D

11.What was the last thing you had to drink?

❤ Oreo Chocolate Ice Blend!

12.What are you wearing right now?

❤ My pajamas :D

13.Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?

❤ If I own a car, I'm sure I let the car washer to do it.

14.Last food that you ate?

❤ I'm not sure how to say it. Its a malay dishes :P

15.Where were you last week at this time?

❤ Home.

16.Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

❤ Nope.

17.When is the last time you ran?

❤ Woo. Maybe 4 years ago or more. I can't remember.

18.What's the last sporting event you watched?

❤ None.

19.What is your favorite animal?

❤ I favorite the dog more than the cat :P

20.Your dream vacation?

❤ Travel around Europe. Australia. USA.

21.Last person's house you were in?

❤ My Love's house.

22.Worst injury you've ever had?

❤ The day when I met with an accident few years ago. I still have the scars. 

23.Have you been in love?

❤ Currently YES.

24.Do you miss anyone right now?

❤ Yes. My Love.

25.Last play you saw?

❤ Too many to mention it down :P

26.What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?

❤ If I say it here, it wouldn't be a secret right? :D

27.What are your plans for tonight?

❤ Just resting myself lying on my bed :)

28.Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?

❤ MySpace? LOL. I don't even have MySpace account.

29.Next trip you are going to take?

❤ I'm not sure about this.

30.Ever go to camp?

❤ Yes. During my Primary & Secondary School.

31.Were you an honor roll student in school?

❤ Nope

32.What do you want to know about the future?

❤ Let me be there first.

33.Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?

❤ Perfume.

34.Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?

❤ Nope.

35.Where is your best friend?

❤ I don't even have best friend. o.O

36.How is your best friend?

❤ As I already said, I don't even have best friend.

37.Do you have a tan?

❤ Nope.

38.What are you listening to right now?

❤ Hall Of Fame by The Script.

39.Do you collect anything?

❤ Collect receipts. LOL.

40.Who is the biggest gossiper you know?

❤ None.

41.Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?

❤ Nope.

42.Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?

❤ I'm not the type of person that drink soda.

43.What does your last text message say?

❤ I don't want to disclosed it here. Hehe.

44.Do you like hot sauce?

❤ Yes. But always prepare with a water bottle by my side :P

45.Last time you took a shower?

❤ 1 hour ago.

46.Do you need to do laundry?

❤ Nope.

47.What was your last drink?

❤ Just plain water.

48.Are you someone's best friend?

❤ Nope.

49.Do you own a car?

❤ Nope.

50.What were you doing at 12AM last night?

 

❤ Lying on my bed.

 

 

 

Finally, I'm done with this 50 Questions Tag. Yay! *pat on my own shoulder*.

So, its the end of my post for now. Stay tune for my next update.

 

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Irna. Your new follower here. I enjoy reading your answers. Always fun to know a bit more, lol. It would mean a lot if you follow my blog,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there :) Thanks for following me :) Yup I'm done following you back. Glad that you enjoy reading my answers :)

      Delete